RE: large numbers of hits to photopoint

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: large numbers of hits to photopoint
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:30:26 -0800
>Dave Stoll Wrote - I have received 1575 hits on the 4.3 conversion photos.
Is the list
this large or is a hacker operating among us.  1575 seems very large to me
daveS
------
 As Dave and Mike have commented, It's not unusual to 1,200 + hits on a
debut album. Remember, you get 1 hit for a visitor opening the album and 1
more for each photo they click on. Larger albums will get more hits as each
person looks at each photo. I'm sure that Eddie (RatDat) must have reaped
over 3,000 debut hits for each of his "Datsuns in Norway" and "Japanese Auto
Extravaganza" Albums with over 200 pictures each!

These hits keep rolling in as well, keep your albums alive and linked. Make
sure you've given the link to Laurie for her gallery page. Make an album a
photopoint gallery as well. And keep your link in your signature line. you
be doubly amazed to find your albums getting career hits over 10K.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/