Datsun JY Scene in Nor CA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun JY Scene in Nor CA
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:38:39
Hello all,
  My son and I will be driving down to CA this weekend, to pickup a 510 (we
live in Oregon, but will be staying with in-laws in Lincoln). We will drive
to Oakland and tow it back to Lincoln on saturday. I was just wondering if
there were any good wrecking yards, plum full of Datsun 510s or Roadsters to
pick through while I'm down there? I remember a guy a while back, saying
that he took about 20+ valve covers off of L-Series engines in one day, and
I could have sworn he was in the Sacramento/Marysville area.

-Mick-