Re: Datsun JY Scene in Nor CA

To: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun JY Scene in Nor CA
From: "Mark Haverly" <mhaverly@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:29:16 -0800
There are quite a few that specalize in different things.  The only ones
that I have dealt with are in Rancho Cordova (SE of Sac and 45 minutes to an
hour from Lincoln).  Close by in Placerville is ROADSTER RESTORATION.

The yards in Rancho Cordova belong to a coalition of wrecking yards and have
their own websites.  Here is the main website: http://www.rcsr.com/

I am just starting my Roadster project so I have not contacted Roadster
Restoration yet, but here is the contact info:

Roadster Restoration
Mike Kerr
(530) 644-6777

- Mark Haverly