Re: "Rebirth of the Z"

To: "Pamela Pepoy" <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: "Rebirth of the Z"
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:59:02 -0700
I agree on that Z...  it's for someone, just not me!

And those Firestones?   I have 19000 miles on my 2000 Buick Regal...  those
wonderful Firestones on it are bald already??!?!?   I regularly rotate and
balance the tires too.  The dealership gave me some song and dance about "
well, you know those bigger cars go through tires..."    I think it's time
for a good ole warranty action and tell them what they can do with those
Firestones!   Next new car, I will have Michelins installed before that car
leaves the lot.

Roadster content...   God help me, I am working on buying #6...   a '68
1600.

Eric
WyCROC