Re: "Rebirth of the Z"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Rebirth of the Z"
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 02:31:59 EST
I like the new Z.  I think it is wonderful!  Yes it is alittle outrageous.
Yes, it looks like a transformer toy.  I still think it is awesome and
extremely well designed.  Especially for these times.  Retro is nice... but
not for all cars.  The Jag looks great!  Bug is kinda cool too... But this is
suppose to be a serious sportscar to compete in the super high performance
arena.  Cutting edge is "now"

I like it.  If the opportunity presents itself in 2004 I may consider one.
That would then mean I need to sell one of the cars in my fleet.  Oh no....  ;
>/

I am ready for cutting edge technology and design.  It may not appeal to the
nostalgic folks.  Thats okay... This Z is to bring back a feeling.  Or maybe
to help the  younger generation experience the feeling of a Z.  Maybe even my
generation...?  So far its working.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html