Re: <OT> I was Hacked!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <OT> I was Hacked!
From: Daniel E McHatton <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:34:02 -0700
I'm using ZoneAlarm for my firewall protection.  It's free for personal
use, but illegal to use the free version for businesses.  If you go to
their website at www.zonealarm.com, on the far left side of the home page
you'll see a link to download the software.  There's also ZoneAlarm Pro
which you have to pay for.  I don't know what the advantage is.  All my
friends and I use the free version and have been very impressed with the
results.