U20 holes

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: U20 holes
From: "Stephen Swearingen" <steve@eeworks.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:07:55 -0600
Hello all,

I have been slowly putting my 69 U20 back together. There are three "holes"
left and I don't remember what goes there. I looked at the exploded drawings
in the parts book but I don't see it. They are:

1) threaded hole along the jack shaft between oil filter and fuel pump
2) threaded hole alone the jack shaft very near the timing chain cover
3) threaded hole back towards the transmission

1&2 are on the passenger side and 3 in on the driver side when the engine is
installed. Also, they all look same size.

Can someone please clue me in.

Thank you,
Steve Swearingen
69 U20