RE: a few rambling notes

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: RE: a few rambling notes
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:40:44 +1000
Hi Fergus.
I've often toyed with the idea of running the exhaust up along the sill (Cobra
style). I've seen racers who run the exhaust between the chassis and sill. My
idea would be to invert the sill panel (so it is concave), bring the exhaust
pipe out between the fender and sill then cover it with a stainless steel
plate. The exhaust would end just in front of the back wheel.

Regards,
Phill Brook

=====