brake pads

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: brake pads
From: Cocairn@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:50:21 EST
Hi list,
I'm still a novice at most of this but I have a problem with my '70 2000. My
brakes pull to the right and don't seem to be as "tight" as they should be.
It looks like I have plenty of pad on the right front, but very little on the
left.  It's hard to see clearly as the car it pretty dirty underneath.
I've bled the lines and got a little air out of the system, but I'm concerned
about the pads.  I use to change the pads on my Z which was fairly easy, but
this looks a bit more complicated (perhaps it's my age and fear of messing
something up).  I realize this should be a simple procedure, but could
someone "walk" me through this, realizing that I'm not the greatest mechanic
in the world?
Appreciate your help.

Steve Smith
Ft. Worth, TX