Re: brake pads

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, Cocairn@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake pads
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:34:10 -0500
All;

If I'm not mistaken a car pulling to one side (e.g. the right) means the
problem most often is to be found on the opposite side (the left).  If this
is true why would there be plenty of pad on the right and very little on the
left or is it the piston froze while in contact wirth the rotor.  Hey, did I
just answer my own question?

Still learning.

<()?))>
Blue Skies & Calm Waters,