Re: brake pads

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake pads
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:33:33 -0800 (PST)
One other thing to look at: make sure the fluid is
actually being pumped by the Master Cylinder. My front
left was not getting fluid from the proportioning
block in sufficient amounts last spring. Partially
clogged line and bad dirty block. Flushed the line and
the block (kinda a pain) but after cleaning everythign
works much ebtter now.

Don M.
68 Turbo V-6 (brakes are a good thing!)
70 2000 (can't push it fast enough to need brakes)
Meridian, ID

For Sale: 24' 2 Roadster trailer. Has tire rack
mounted to front currently but was built to haul 2
roadsters originally. 102" overall fender width with
two rails going down the sides with open center.
Weighs 1300 lbs. Asking $1700. Not Pretty but stout.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1423840&a=10659146

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/