Re: hello

To: "Doris" <dhbain@qwest.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hello
From: "Scott A. Simpson" <scott@jedicouncil.nu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:05:38 -0800
well thanks for all your input!  i really appreciate it.  i've gone
through most of the sites i could find that had guides and they
mentioned all the stuff you guys have told me to look for.

i was thinking that instead of fixing the brakes, just replace the
calipers.  the owner says it runs fine, and that the brake seals are
just gone.  i need to get it to my garage to begin work :/.  the plan is
to either tow it there or drive it.  one of the online stores had new
calipers for $61/ea.  i'll take 4 of those!  as i said before i own a
VW, so it's not like costs like these are strange :).  hell my rotors
cost more than that.  and i love rare cars (only 2400 92 Corrado SLCs in
the US).  i'm going to check it out this weekend and i'll keep you
informed.  i will be lurking and learning from you guys!  thanks once
again!

--
-={scott}=-