Re: Air vent grate mesh

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <jroach@qualcomm.com>, <sandhoff@csus.edu>,
Subject: Re: Air vent grate mesh
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:26:41 -0800
It isn't just air vents. Most cars I've seen also have the trunk floor cover
outline on the rear shelf tray. That trunk floor cover fastens above the top
of the gasoline tank. My '68 2000 still has the original paint, check out
the pic.

Fred - So.SF
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1420039&a=10625923&p=38975381