RHD Z-Car

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RHD Z-Car
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:25:03 -0600
Fellow Roadsterites,

I have decided to sell my right hand drive Z.  I bought it from a friend a
few years ago with the hope of restoring it.  I am 6' 1" and 250 pounds, and
I don't fit into it very well and don't feel comfortable driving it. It
seems smaller inside than the Roadster, for some reason.  The car was last
inspected and tagged in Texas in 1993.  I drove it around the neighborhood
last week. The paint is really bad and the rear suspension needs a bushing
or two, but the car should be inspectable and driveable as it sits.  I have
a clear Texas title.  I have pictures of it at
http://www.vvm.com/~tcost/RHD.htm and can send other pictures upon request.
I have collected pieces for it over the past few years, and will send them
along with the car.  I am retired and will deliver it to you for expenses
from Temple, Texas.  I posted this to the Z-car list, and I thought some of
you might be interested, also.  Next week it goes on eBay with no reserve. I
am asking $2500 for it as is, where is. I will consider an even trade for
something bigger than a Z. My email address is tcost@vvm.com for someone who
wants to contact me off-list. Thanks for looking.

Terry Cost (Leisure Suit Terry)
254-774-1947