Just an update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Just an update
From: Taylor McCarney <datsun69roadster2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:54:00 -0800 (PST)
Hello list,
   Thought i would tell every body at what stage i am
at and ask for some help.  I just finished putting on
the patches on the fenders and patching up other spots
of rust on the front.  Now i am at above the back rear
well.  ANd there is A LOT of rust there .. but i am
working on that one step at a time.. any advice.?
Also the inside of the car where the seats used to be
how should i patch them?  because there is a gaping
hole where the bolts use to be.  I purchased Mazda
Miata seats to replace the old ones.  THey are nice
looking i cant wait to see how they match the rest of
the car.  I got a great deal on them 100 dollars for
both and they already had the speakers in the head
rest.  thats all for now... back to welding ..and
cutting
thank you