Re: Runnin Outta Gas

To: <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Subject: Re: Runnin Outta Gas
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:02:01 -0400
Brian,

Will check the float levels again but those damn plastic floats are hard to
set as it's hard to see when they contact the float needle. When I first
started my car up I had a problem with one carb as raw gas was coming out
from the nozzle. Adjusted the float and changed the needle to make sure.

No air cleaner yet.

It's a 66 stroker.

Brand new distributor.

Thanks again,