Re: Stolen Roadster

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>,
Subject: Re: Stolen Roadster
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 11:27:48 -0700
Eric: Hopefully it was a Joyrider, and not a Roadster owner that needs some
parts for his car.  That's what happened to me.  The '69 2000 that is for
sale here has my rims on it.  Of course I cannot prove it but they are the
same.  I got mine over 20 years ago in Los Angeles, and have never seen
another set like it until now, here in Bullhead City, Az.  Anyone on the
list?  Pat