Re: More hints (helpful? I dunno)

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: More hints (helpful? I dunno)
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 11:53:34 -0700 (PDT)
That's all right.  It's what I get for not measuring.

I debated getting an early water pump, as it doesn't have the shaft
extension, but then was concerned that either the pulley wouldn't bolt
on, or worse wouldn't line up.  My alternator is still in the stock
location.

The other option is getting rid of the spacer, moving the alternator,
and replacing the crankshaft pulley.  That would work, but then makes
it very difficult to put the smog pump back in should California change
its smog check laws.

=====