Re: H20 parts (was Re: Water pump sizes.)

To: Ronald Hamilton <fj20@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: H20 parts (was Re: Water pump sizes.)
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 21:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
I just tried an after market pump on my 3 main 1600
(R-01782).  Indeed the bolt pattern was a smaller
diameter than my pully, and the threads are metric I
believe.  So, I'm looking again.  The housing was
identical.  The last time I changed pumps, I had to
drill out a hole in my 4 bladed fan to accomodate the
longer shaft than NOS pump.

Will the H-20 pump work for me?

Mike Harper
'66 1600