RE: Never rains, but it pours! (Asutralian roadster sightings)

To: robbieharrison@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Never rains, but it pours! (Asutralian roadster sightings)
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 05:16:03 -0000
Robbie,
It's obvious you haven't actually done timed 0-60mph and 1/4 mile runs with
each paint job.  It's a scientific fact that light travelling in the red
spectrum travels further with less dissipation.  This ability to "cut
through" space actually reduces your drag coefficient significantly.  The
results are easily measured - a red paint job should be equivalent to a 10%
power increase.

Really. ;)

Cheers,

Steve