Autocross

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 19:59:08 +0000
Tetanus completed it's first autocross Sunday.  It blew
both front shocks and the front brake pistons decided to
stick.  I still impressed the spectators with my rear
brake only "Rockford" style cornering while the front
was bouncing like a low-rider with hydraulics.  I don't
think I came in last, but the computer went down so they
Didn't post any times.  The car feels silly fast.  It is
probably due to the multi-colored primer and lack of
bugs at the track.  The 60's vintage Firestone bias-ply
street tires probably helped too.  They are the best
tires ever made right?  I put one picture of Tetanus in
action on my photopoint site.  It is the last picture in
the racecar album.

Andy

69 SPL w/U20 Solex (Tetanus)