Re: FJ20 conversion?

To: MSeal@datatec.com, turbospl311@yahoo.com, spl310@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: FJ20 conversion?
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:10:01 EDT
In a message dated 06/05/2001 9:37:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
MSeal@datatec.com writes:

> I  plan on doing the black top sr20det conversion it comes with 225hp can be
> massaged rather easily to 300 to 325 and it is light, and I can use the

Do you mean that you plan on using the S13 black top motor, or the S14/S15
motor? Also, how do you plan on hooking up the 200SX tranny? AFAIK, the RWD
SR20 bellhousing is pretty specific to the motor, although you can swap a
KA24 tail end on to it. Most importers also bring motors in with trannies, so
it's actually sometimes hard to get *just* a motor without its tranny. Also,
you might want to hang on to the SR20 tranny because there's so many goodies
out there for it. Check out the bolt-on sequential shifter setup that ikeya
formula has (go to www.takakaira.com and search for ikeya formula under their
products section)

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com - updated 5.28.01
Ares Engineering - coming soon(er or later)