Re: More ABS griping

To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com
Subject: Re: More ABS griping
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:23:03 EDT
bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com writes:

> I kind of hate to do this but you guys need to drive cars with real ABS
> systems before you trash the whole idea.  Try a BMW -

Agreed Brian - I don't know how your ABS systems over there are put together
but I had the 528/635CSi/323i over a period of 6-7 years and they were a
dream in all conditions.

The new Skoda also has the 'fly by wire' throttle, and the whole package,
with the switchable traction control set up on, works in unison.

Roadster content - none. I think it was me who started this ABS thread -
apologies to all.

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm";>The Classic Fairlady
Roadster Register</A>