Re: a few quirks (read: problems)

To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a few quirks (read: problems)
From: JRDMF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:30:03 EDT
Woops:

Thanks to another perspective from Pat Horne, and Stan Chernoff, I think I
have finally gotten a handle on this speedo adaptor thing. The interpretation
seems to have warped my sense of "direction". Anyway, the trans pad before
the adaptor DOES end up rotating the same direction as the adaptor after it
is installed so: The speedo will work with OR without the adatptor. (It ends
up going the same way.)

Sorry if I confused anybody.........I know.......hard to believe that I work
on airplanes
                                                for a living, huh?  (Anybody
scared yet?)
Jon
Huntington Beach, Ca          Thanks Pat and Stan for the insight.
67.5 1600