new toy

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: new toy
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 14:48:36 -0700
Group,

I'm in engine RR curently.  Having excessive blow bye earlier this year
I had done a compression test and found that one piston was very low
but  would come back up to pressure with a squirt of oil.  Found that I
had a  busted piston.  I'm in the let's rebuild the engine in time for
Shasta  mode.  I purchased an engine hoist for this activity.  I've got
the  freshened bottom end to go with the redone head.  So this means
that I  will not make it to the BADROC BBQ, at least not in the Roadster.

Dana