Re: Well, my first test drive has me in tears :-(

To: dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Well, my first test drive has me in tears :-(
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 18:30:48 EDT
Rear end thumping: If your car is pretty low in the back, and your tires
pretty big, chances are the tires are rubbing when the rear suspension is
under compression. This is more evident when you have another person in the
car...

Wheel lugs not tightening: Do you have the correct size lug nut? Is it really
threading when you "tighten" it?

Throttle sticking: Check to see that the carb linkage springs are intact, and
pulling down on the linkage. Without them, when you hit the gas, the pedal
will feel like it just wants to go all the way down and stay there...

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com - updated 5.28.01
Ares Engineering - coming soon(er or later)