Found: Datsuns...need new home.

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Found: Datsuns...need new home.
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list

Can anyone help this guy out. It sounds like a great find. I don't have time or
money (I have to wait for the insurance company to figure out what to do with
my car) and pay the deductible so I can recover what was stolen.
He didn't put where they were located or how much.

I did not include the picture in this mail, I sent a mail with the picture
and this one with out it (I am not sure if the list server will let
the one through with the picture). So if you want the picture ( I suggest
a look at it is impresive) email me back adn I will send it to you.

Please respond to his email it is listed at the bottom.

Eric.