Re: Wiring harness dilemma - input please

To: marc@animalfirm.com, karl.payne@gm.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiring harness dilemma - input please
From: JRDMF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:25:36 EDT
Marc:

What you get is a modern electrical fuse/relay/flahsher panel that is set up
with provisions for switched power (via the relay) for the items that you
don't use until the ignition is on, and constant power for the stuff that
requires full time power, ie clock, memory for digital stereo, alarm etc. It
also comes with all of the flashers, spade fuses, relays, and is very clearly
labeled the way you order it, so there are no surprises. (You can only have
so many items tied into "accessories".) I got mine with all of the
destination lugs also ie, headlights, coil, instrument lights etc.

5 years ago the total cost was $125.00....and again, I am not saying that
this is the better way to go because had I known that a factory harness
existed I probably would have gone that route, however this came out so well
that at this point I would say it is pretty much a toss up.

Jon