A long overdue apology

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A long overdue apology
From: pmiller@megapathdsl.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:02:55 -0700
Hi!

This is something I've been meaning to do for a long time, and it's
about time I just did it.

A while ago (several months) I sent a rather scathing email to the
list complaining about the number of non-Roadster related emails on
the list.  What it did was generate a WHOLE lot of negative responses
and one positive one.

I have since thought about this, and come to the conclusion that the
list is NOT primarily a tech-support list for our cars, but rather
more of a social gathering for Roadster owners.  Therefore my
critical email was very much out of line and wrong.  For that I
sincerely apologize.

However, I DO think that my email REALLY reinforced the OT indicator
in the subject title, which I still REALLY appreciate and I'm sure I
also speak for those of us that use the list primarily as a
tech-support list and parts locator.

Nevertheless, I sincerely apologize for my earlier outburst in a fit
of pique, and to be honest, since then I have ACTUALLY read some "OT"
messages!

Anyway. 'nough said.

Paul