Re: Reman. Roadster Parts

To: datsun65@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Reman. Roadster Parts
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:10:33 -0000
Hi Dan,

This guy has a wealth of experience restoring (mainly) Austin Healey's.
He's very good, I'm told, very precise and exacting about restorationg jobs.
  I've seen photos of the restoration he's doing - the frame is on a
rotating stand for ease of access - I might try to get hold of some of the
pics - truly outstanding work.  The fan shrouds are, apparently, a "work of
art".  I've been told that because I'm about to have one put in my baby
later this week (along with a new water pump and fan - I'm currently running
an electric fan in front of the radiator).  Pics will follow once the work's
done...

Cheers,

Steve
(68 2000 Solex in Australia)