Re: New Roadster Club

To: "Steve Allen" <dumpdude@pon.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Roadster Club
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:35:53 -0700
Steve,

Congrats for getting the club going! Another club in the Bay Area can only
mean good things for the growth of Datsun roadsters
in No. Calif. What with Steve's "311 Skid Marks", our BADROC, and the
Modesto group we can have a very good base for a future action in
the SF Bay Area.

Steve and I had some good conversations on the way to and from Solvang, a
lot of it about his starting a new club. As a founding member of BADROC I
can sympathize with his desire to start a club serving the North Bay. BADROC
is pretty spread out with some members hours away, and it's not easy to meet
often and expect everyone to come all the time. "311 Skid Marks" will give
the North Bay folks an opportunity to showcase outings in their backyard.
I'm looking forward to joining in on the fun. Now to see if I get away for
the run this Saturday...

Fred  - So.SF