Re: New Roadster Club

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Roadster Club
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:53:20 -0700
I am not sure if this had anything to do with my post on the new
roadster club but someone from the list replied to my post with a virus
attached. Whether it was knowingly or unknowingly matters little to me.
Fortunately I was not dumb enought to open it. Just for everyone's
information the attachment was called me_nude.AVI.pif. Nice try but I
did nt bite. The games some people play amazes me some times. Sorry, no
roadster content on this one tech or otherwise.

Steve
311 Soiled Underware and loving it!