Re: Found: Datsuns...need new home.

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>, "C. Halsted"
Subject: Re: Found: Datsuns...need new home.
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:52:59 -0600
OH will you look at THAT!   That race car of Eric W sure does look familiar
now!    Could it be that it was IN that same photo of the 8 roadsters?
Many thanks to Craig Halstead for pointing that out!

Ok Eric... it's time for the "Ha ha, gotcha all!!" before we all visit you
in force!

Eric
WyCROC
still dreaming of a '67 2000....