Lotus kits

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lotus kits
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:31:01 -0500
Hey all- Brian wanted information in the Lotus kit manufacturer here in
Huntsville, Al and thought I would pass it to everyone.  Boy, this would be
a fun car to build!!!!  Lucky I have already started the custom Roadster:-)
A stroked 1600/5 speed would be perfect in one of these.

Web site - http://www.championmotorcars.com/
<http://www.championmotorcars.com/>

Roadster run - I took my new neighbor out on a spirited drive last night in
the '66.  Adjectives he used - Damn fast, incredible handling, awesome,
amazing...  I don't know about all that, but hey his first time in a REAL
sports car:-)  The 180 hand brake turns did it:-)

Happy Roadstering!
Phil
SEROC