Re: Head's off, broke a head bolt

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Head's off, broke a head bolt
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:04:15 -0400
I have used a stud puller to get recalcitrant studs/bolts out and it works
well. I have several different types and all seem to work well. Put a piece
of cardboard over the bolt so you don't scratch the deck.

Go to Sears or a good parts store and buy 3" round  scotchbrite pads to use
in your electric drill/die grinder to clean the deck on the block.

Make sure all water passages are clear.

Mike