Re: Solex carbs question

To: Alan Vedadi <datsun_spl311@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Solex carbs question
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 23:12:11 +0200
Mercedes use Solex carbs made in Germany or Italy.
Datsun use Mikuni/Solex carbs made in Japan. The
design is different compared to European Solex.
Mercedes make their spare parts in larger quantity
than Nissan for their older cars. Probably due to
demand. Weber DCOE carbs are now made in Spain.

I have the jet size list for 190 SL with Weber 45DCOE
if you need it.

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden