Re: Datsun Sports styling cues - MGA?

To: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun Sports styling cues - MGA?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:00:41 -0400
I still see more of a Roadster in a B.

For a joke some guys in my MG club put B tailights on my car and as we all
know, they do fit well.

Several members told me if they didn't know it was a Datsun they would have
thought it was a stylized B and one member didn't notice the difference
until he looked at my engine. He commented that my B was in excellent
condition!

Mike