Re: Datsun Sports styling cues - MGA?

To: trosborn@california.com
Subject: Re: Datsun Sports styling cues - MGA?
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:51:35 -0000
Weellll..., (here's a stretch)

If you kinda crossed the Ferrari with an MGA, (to get the size right) and
then squared it off a bit, you'd have a Datsun Sports!

Thanks for the pic.
I hadn't really noticed the similarities, and I was at a Classic and
Sportscar mag recently - they've got an article on the 250GT Cabriolet!
Very nice car, my wife immmediately was impressed. (Champagne taste on beer
budget).  But she still thinks that our Datsun is much nicer than anything
else on the road! (or is she just being nice?)

Cheers,

Steve
(I'm going to have to drive a couple of these cars to see where the "feel"
originates!)