Re: Head's off, broke a head bolt response

To: "Steve Landuyt" <stl@adnc.com>, <Bamandpeb@aol.com>, <andycost@att.net>
Subject: Re: Head's off, broke a head bolt response
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 14:04:16 -0700
With 12 years as a machinist, mechanics who don't know when to stop made my
job much more difficult in removing broken screws.  I was in industrial
applications, not automotive.  Some mechanics who do a wonderful job
removing broken screws would also make good machinists, they just didn't get
the 2 yr. degreee to make the jump....

if you are not sure take to someone who is..
daveS