Re: Overdrive tranny

To: <jon_wissler@pngc.com>, "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>,
Subject: Re: Overdrive tranny
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:32:11 -0400
The mount and driveshaft are needed and from what someone told me who knows,
the thicker backing plate from the U20 engine or else the input shaft hits
the end of the pilot bearing in the flywheel. I may be wrong about that, but
that was what I was told and since I used a U20 backing plate I have no
first hand experience.

Mike