Speedo & Tach gauge lubrication

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedo & Tach gauge lubrication
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:18:45 -0700
Hey there, Does any one know a good way to lubricate these gauges, They
haven't operated in years and are about to be put back to use this week and
I would like to make sure that I don't break them, especially the Speedo
since its new.
Gerardo Magana
P.S.  The last few pieces on the doors are going on, tomorrow will be a
wiring day, changing the oil pan and firing up the car if time allows. The
roadster is sure looking better every day, almost like new off the showroom
floor!! The Solex carbs are on and fuel line hooked up. Just in time for
Shasta I hope barring no unforeseen problems.  This week will be muffler
week, alignment week and a soft top If I can get it in time.