Re: Speedo & Tach gauge lubrication

To: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@softcom.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedo & Tach gauge lubrication
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:32:42 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, this reminds me, I've been intending to lube my
tach cable for some time now.  It works, but is real
bouncy at low RPM's (like at idle)., and I assume it
is just that the cable needs grease.  Any pointers on
doing this without making a mess when it is
reinstalled and wants to leak all over my pants from
under the dash??\

Mike '66
Charleston SC
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/