69 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 2000
From: TRRACE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:42:50 EDT
Hello,

Well some of you may know, I have attempted to sell my 69 2000 Solex that has
had the engine rebuilt by CDM, and other work done.  I sold my 1600, and I
now am a very "motivated" seller, as I am interested in getting some more
cash for a down payment for a home I'd like to purchase.  This car is in very
good shape. Anyway, I have listed for 8000.00 in the past, which is less than
I paid, but live and learn .  I am willing to negotiate a lot more if anyone
out there is interested.  The time is right for me to let go of this one.  I
do plan however, to get my hands on another 1600 67 as soon as I can.  So, if
you know anyone who may be interested please send them my way. I can provide
pictures and all the necessary information.
Thanx
Tracey - Sacramento area
916 768-7-1388 cell phone
Trrace@aol.com