Re: window mech questions.

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: window mech questions.
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:55:06 -0700
Daniel, Make sure that you lubricate the runners that the windows operate
on, the other things you can do are to grease the spring by the window crank
(will require removal of the window and assembly, and also lubricate the
runners on the door (window guides on front and back) with some graphite
grease.
Good luck
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222