RE: water leaking..questions

To: "'Daniel Neuman'" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: RE: water leaking..questions
From: "Christopher Dunn" <christopher-dunn@home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:56:34 -0700
it sounds to me like the engine block drain plug. it gets to a point that if
you over tighten it, it will loosen back up and slowly drip. you can access
it by looking down between the 3rd and 4th exhaust ports along the block
(use a flashlight if necessary). it is a fairly large flathead screw. good
luck.
Chris
66 1600