more carb questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: more carb questions
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:19:29 +1000 (EST)
My car has the su carbs for a 1600 attached to a
stroked R16 motor.   I am having some difficulty in
getting it run right - among the problems is it runs
rich, and richer at the front two cylinders (fouled
plugs).  (I have now got the extractors and the carb
manifolds to seal so backfiring is mostly gone).

One of the things i want to check is what needles are
in my carbs.  How do I do this?  What needles should I
have?

Thanks in advance

Marko
64 1500 w R16
Sydney

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Now send & receive IMs on your mobile via SMS