RE: How do you tell if a U-20 block has been "shaved" too far?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How do you tell if a U-20 block has been "shaved" too far?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:43:34 -0700
That depends on which dimension you are looking at. If the cylinders have been
bored .060" and need to be bored again, you can have them sleeved. If you are
talking about how much the top of the block has been surfaced, let's just say
that if you can still read the numbers, it is okay.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA