RE: most fun i've ever had with my clothes on!

To: SLBESQ@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: most fun i've ever had with my clothes on!
From: robbieharrison@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:25:42 -0400
A rear wheel bearing in my 2000 disintegrated earlier this summer. Icky
black stuff that smelled like fresh asphalt all over the wheel. It made
a noise that sounded like my whole exhaust was dragging. Cost $150 for a
wheel bearing kit to do both sides from Dean. I believe Ross and Dennis
also carry the kit. Biggest pain was getting the new bearings pressed
in.

Robbie Harrison
5 roadsters