Re: bolts

To: Tim Waltz <printner@worldnet.att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bolts
From: shiftco <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:47:42 -0700
I just put my front suspension back together and used grade 8 bolts
everywhere. I found a commercial hardware company that matched all the
samples I brought in.

A hint I got from others is to use a much longer bolt on the upper arm
mounts so that you can get a lock washer and nut on the back - the stock
setup jut uses a lock washer on the top.

Leigh Brooks
BADROC