Re: Tranny assembly - which way?

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: Tranny assembly - which way?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:22:27 -0600 (CST)
John,

A look at the factory parts manual shows the notch towards the front. When
I rebuilt mine about 6 years ago and I seem to remember tht the notch was
also towards the front.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA